Important information for our clients regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you’re considering building a home, you’ll be wondering how the latest developments in COVID-19 affect your decisions. We’d like to update you on how Home Group have equipped to continue to deliver West Australians the dream of home ownership.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and following recommended guidelines from the World Health Organisation and the Department of Health. We want you to be assured that we are taking the necessary precautions to protect the safety of, our clients, staff, suppliers, trades and that of our community.
As a residential building company, we consider ourselves an essential service and would like to assure you we will continue to operate as diligently as possible, as we adjust to these new ways of working to deliver your dream home.
- Where meetings with clients are necessary to occur, our staff will exercise the “Social Distancing” Guidelines as set by the State & Federal Regulations. Personal Hygiene/Sanitizing is also paramount and will be exercised at all times
- Any of the Planned Meetings required throughout the building process will be encouraged to undertaken via digital platforms.
- The majority of our administration staff are now working remotely and using digital strategies to process the necessary requirements of building your home. (Note that our Reception role has also been restructured out of office, and we appreciate your patience during this challenging time. Note also that any attendance to the office is to be pre-arranged by prior contact.)
- Our display homes are now open as per normal. Mon & Wed 2pm - 5pm, Sat & Sun 1pm - 5pm and Public Holidays 1pm - 5pm. If you would like a private appointment at one of our display homes, please contact our office on 13 14 14. Pleas note we continue to maintain strict social distancing and hygiene protocols during display home opens.
- Due to the adjustments and restructure to much of our internal administration process, we assure you we will be working as efficiently as possible to minimise any delays that may occur as we adjust to our new working strategies.
- Our construction department is also exercising the necessary safety precautions and guidelines for working on site during the event of COVID-19. However, construction of your home will continue as per the normal process, as all trades and suppliers support each other to keep our industry working. We will continue to monitor the situation and ensure the needs of our clients are addressed, and the health and wellbeing of our employees and contractors remains paramount.
Confidence in building a home with Home Group
Building a home is a big decision, and Home Group are best placed in the Perth industry to keep your build on track.
- Financial strength - strong cash flow supporting our day-to-day operations, giving you peace of mind
- Group purchasing power - our scale gives you assurance supply issues will not delay the completion of your home
- Local suppliers – our longstanding relationships with local suppliers means superior access to products and materials as well as competitive pricing
Our company remains fully operational and our business office lines are open to all current or new building enquiries. We are also facilitating “Do I Qualify’ land and design phone consultations by calling our Enquiry line of 13 14 14.
We thank you for your understanding during this unpreceded situation. We will continue to closely monitor any change in advice and provide updates if circumstances change.