Terms & Conditions
- All offers, products and specifications are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Home Group WA.
- Products, prices and specifications may differ in Perth, the South West and Great Southern regions.
- Photos shown may be for illustrative purposes and may not be for the home shown.
- All designs shown are © Home Group WA BRN 101180 (Perth) 12773 (South West) and 12772 (Great Southern). This work may not be copied or reproduced without Home Group WA Pty Ltd's express written consent.
- All Finance services in Western Australia are provided by Home Finance WA, Credit Representative 470882 of Australian Credit License 383067. Home Finance WA is a subsidiary entity of Home Group WA. Home Group WA is not a provider of finance or credit facilities.
- All Finance services in Victoria are provided by Creative Financial Solutions Pty Ltd, Credit Representative 376866 of Australian Credit Licence 387025.
- No Savings, No Guarantor Loans available in Victoria are based on savings plans over a given period depending on client circumstances.
- $30,000 Designer Kitchen excludes Exclusive Range, Classic Range and all 2 storey homes.
- $30,000 Designer Kitchen available in Perth & South West regions only.
- $6,000 Outdoor Designer Kitchen - Additional charges may be incurred if changes are required to the base model home to provide sufficient and suitable area for installation. Must be positioned under the main roof of the alfresco. Alfresco must meet outdoor area gas regulations, venting and clearance requirements. Not included in flute design homes
- Luxury Kitchen available in Perth region only. Shown in a double storey home with illuminated bulkhead and downlights upgrade. Mirrored splashback, Fridge and decorative accessories not included. Photographs for illustrative purposes only
- Home Group Perth $80,000 Bonus Inclusions
- $80,000 Bonus inclusions is only applicable to Home Group's Luxury specification range of homes.
Facebook Advertising - Earn $50K (Perth) & Earn $80K (Victoria)
40K = $278,800
45K = $308,400
50K = $353,500
55K = $373,900
60k = $419,000
65k = $427,400
70k = $472,600
75k = $517,700
80K = $562,000
85K = $559,900
90K = $604,900
95K = $647,094
100K = $689,098
110K = $734,244
120K = $818,252
130K = $838,758
Qualified on the basis of:
No kids or debts
Rate of 3.58%
Deposit required of 5% plus LMI
House & Land Packages
Home Group WA’s terms and conditions apply to all House & Land Packages published by or on behalf of Home Group WA on this website or in any other media. All House & Land Packages are subject to the availability and suitability of any lot or House & Land Package which may change without notice. Home Group WA is responsible for the provision of house design and construction services only and makes no representation in relation to the availability, suitability or characteristics of any lot.
The images displayed on this website and in any other media are for illustrative purposes only. The designs and plans displayed on this website and in any other media are indicative only and are subject to change including changes necessary to comply with town planning and design guidelines, regulations, bylaws and directions from relevant local authorities or developers from time to time.
The price and specifications of each design are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. The price advertised is inclusive of the standard design, specifications and inclusions at the time of publication and an allowance for site costs only. The actual price adjusted to account for any variations to the standard design, specifications and inclusions and the actual site costs may differ from the price shown. The actual site costs are subject to a full pre-construction site survey and detailed engineer’s site report in respect of the lot.
The price of each design includes an adjustment for the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant which is only available to eligible first home buyers. The price does not include any duties, taxes, commissions or fees that may apply in connection with the purchase of the lot.
- The "Own your own home from $226 per week" campaign is based on a house and land package in South Yunderup Murray River Estate.
House $159,990 (incl. $15K allowance siteworks)
Total = $238,990Repayment has been calculated based on: $226 per week principal and interest repayment. Based on 5% + LMI @ 3.18% interest
- Home Group Victoria House & Land Packages
Designer Floorplan Shown. *All Images and plans depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change. This work or any part of it may not be reproduced or copied in any form without the prior written consent of Home Group. © Home Group Pty Ltd CDB-U 59667
*All Prices and specifications shown are subject to change without notice, and are subject to final confirmation upon the terms of any agreement with Home Group at the time of purchase.
- Home Group Victoria House & Land Advertisement
- House & Land Package based on $459,890
- The repayments are based on a rate of 4.41% and a comparison rate of 4.65% over 30 years at Interest only Repayments. The is based on the Extra Loan Product.
Perth Metro weekly repayments of $279 are based on an interest only repayment for a house and land package of $334,000.
Loan repayment based on a $334,000 interest only loan at 4.34%. Comparison rate of 4.72% based on a “Complete” loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term from Home Finance WA Credit representative 470882 of Australian Credit License 383067. All applicants must meet lending criteria. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- Golden Bay House & Land Package (Facebook Advertising): The weekly repayments of $197 are based on interest only repayments for a loan amount of $270,000 at the Suncorp Standard Variable Special FHB Only Home Package Rate of 3.79% P.A. effective as at 28 July 2017, and subject to change. A comparison rate of 3.80% P.A. applies. Each comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over 25 years. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different a comparison rate. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Mandurah Athens Luxury House & Land Package (Facebook Advertising): Weekly repayments of $437.03 are based on a principle and interest repayment for a house and land package of $429,990 after a 5% deposit at the published Westpac Special Fixed 3 Year Fixed First Home Buyer Owner Occupied of 3.79% P.A. current at the time of printing and subject to change. A comparison rate of 4.85% P.A. applies. This comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- South West weekly repayments of $189 are based on an interest only repayment for a house and land package of $272,990 after a 5% deposit at the published Westpac Flexi First Option Three Year Intro Offer of 3.93% P.A. current at the time of printing and subject to change. A comparison rate of 4.23% P.A. applies. This comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- South West House and Land Package in Eaton $329,990 for $345 per week
Weekly repayments of $345 are based on a principle and interest only repayment for a house and land package of $329,990 after a 5% deposit at the published Westpac Flexi First Option Two Year Intro Offer of 3.59% P.A. current at the time of printing and subject to change. A comparison rate of 4.42% P.A. applies. This comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- $1000 Cash Back promotion: Initial enquiry between Monday 14th November 2016 through to 16th December 2016 / Monday 15th January 2017 through to Friday 24th February 2017 / Monday 6th March 2017 through to Wednesday 5th April 2017 / Monday 8th May 2017 through to Friday 23rd June 2017. Finance must be obtained through the services of Home Finance WA. Must enter a HBCA Lump Sum Building contract with Home Group WA for the construction of a new home build which must be fulfilled. $1,000 cash is due and payable within 30 days of confirmed formal unconditional finance approval from financier & land settlement. If the above Terms & Conditions are not met, Home Group WA reserves the right to reclaim the $1,000 cash. Cash payment to be made to client named in the HBCA contract only. Photo I.D will be required to collect the $1,000 cash. Only one (1) $1,000 cash back per building contract. Cash back promotion is non-transferrable or exchangeable and is not redeemable at the point of purchase. Promotion only valid on receipt of this completed cash back form and acknowledged by both client and builder.
- $3000 deposit is subject to the lending criteria of the financial institution. Terms and conditions apply. Fees and charges apply.
- South West No Deposit is subject to the lending criteria of the financial institution. Terms and conditions apply. Fees and charges apply.
- Some images shown on the Inclusions page, are for illustrative purposes only and may include non-standard items.
Parcel Property Pool Promotion
- The Parcel Pool Promotion called “Parcel’s Backyard Splash’ applies only to lots specified in accordance with the terms and conditions referenced by Parcel Property for this promotion (See website for terms & conditions at backyardsplash.com.au) and on such lots selected within the following Parcel Property selected estates. Both, Estates and Lots may be subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability;
- Flamewood Estate, Brabham
- Beenyup Grove, Byford
- Living Edge Estate, Wellard and
- Brightwood Estate, Baldivis.
- To be eligible for the Parcel Pool Promotion, an eligible building contract with Home Group WA is to be entered into by the Buyer of the subject lot and for the construction of a home selected within on our “Living Series Complete Special” Range of homes.
2. Home Group WA is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of information
3. We consider some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be private or personal. Without these details, we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities. Such functions include:
3.1 providing clients with the products and services that they request;
3.2 providing relevant information to contractors to assist Home Group WA to provide the products and services that the client requests;
3.3 complying with any legal obligations, including dealing with local authorities; and
3.4 maintaining Home Group WA’s client relationships.
4. Home Group WA collects personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, date of birth, gender, martial status, occupation, contact details and limited financial information.
5. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Home Group WA:
5.1 If you contact Home Group WA, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
5.2 When you submit your e-mail address to our website mailing list;
6. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
7. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (eg. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information in such a way. We only disclose this information to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
8. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
8.1 Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
8.2 Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
8.3 Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting thematter to the relevant authorities;
8.4 Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
8.5 Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
9. Home Group WA may provide personal information to it’s solicitors, and to any related company entities including Home Finance WA.
10. Our website may contain links to other websites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. Home Group WA encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. If visitors do not want those companies to collect information about them, they should contact these companies directly.
Security and storage
11. Home Group WA places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
12. We de-identify or destroy personal information securely when no longer required by us.
13. Home Group WA retains the information you provide to us including possibly your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. We hold this information on secure servers in controlled facilities.
14. We only allow access to information stored within our computer systems by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
15. We cannot guarantee data transmission over the Internet to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users’ personal information, Home Group WA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Home Group WA receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
16. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Access to and correction of personal information
17. Home Group WA is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
18. You may request access to your personal information held by Home Group WA by making written request to Home Group WA at email@example.com
19. So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information.
20. We will correct inaccurate information upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information, we will only pass on the details to you if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
21. If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
23. We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
Transfer of information overseas
24. Pursuant to the Australian Privacy Principles, we may transfer personal information we have collected about you to overseas recipients.
25. In the event that we do transfer personal information to overseas recipients, those recipients are likely to be located in Singapore, Hong Kong, America.
Cookies & Automatic Collection of Anonymous Data
26. Home Group WA collects information from the site using “IP files”.
27. When you visit the Home Group WA site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. We will only use this information for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our website. We cannot identify you from this information and we only use it to assist us in providing an effective service on our website.
28. Home Group WA uses pixel tags and other methods to gather information about the emails it sends to registered website visitors and recipients of emails sent by Home Group WA’s website visitors to others. Pixel tags are tiny graphic files that are included in HTML-encoded email messages. When a recipient opens such a message in an HTML-capable email program, the recipient’s computer will access Home Group WA’s servers to retrieve the pixel tag file. This allows Home Group WA to record and store information such as an email address, date and time the recipient viewed the email message if the recipient’s email program is capable of receiving HTML and other logging information. Home Group WA uses this information to optimise delivery of future messages to specific recipients and to provide information to registered users with respect to emails they send through the Home Group WA system.
Unsolicited personal information
29. In the event that Home Group WA received unsolicited personal information, Home Group WA will as soon a practicable, but only if it is lawful and reasonable to do so, destroy the information or ensure the information is de-identified.
Alternatively, our contact address is:
Home Group WA
11 Delawney Street
Balcatta WA 6021
T: (08) 6241 4555
32. Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the Australian Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au
Unsubscribe Email Address
You can unsubscribe from digital communications (e.g. email) by simply following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.